Profiles

8:12 PM Monday, January 12, 2009


THIS IS ME, RIJALIOUZ
PRESENT FOR YOU …

“ Sekali berarti, sudah itu mati. “ by Chairil Anwar- Poet

That quote makes me a lot to think about something different in my life. I feel that quote makes me so energic and so amazing in my life. Actually, when I’m down. I have ever been in the dark of life and want to go up, and that’s so difficult. Many things I did for making my problems get over. But bullshit. And finally, I found that quote. And of course that quote authorized for me, and others one ( maybe ). I found it as my self. With all of my proud, I want to say thank you so much for my Lord of Heaven. Always be there for me and see me from start until finish. Allah Swt. That guiding me and of course being my best teacher and friend.

As we all know. And I’m sure that all of people entire the world have ever felt when they were down and becomes the worst one. That I have ever felt and the key for making them success is going up and realize that we life for people and people can’t life without us. That’s the key for making you become the success one in your own lives. Actually, with all of your prayer so that you get double protection. I’m sure that we can be here because something small.

So, I belive I can

I trust I can be

And the world for me!

PROFILES

Full name : Rizal Kurniawan
Nick name : Rijaliouz
Place/date of birth : Ponorogo, 17th of March 1992
Siblings : Youngest offspring from 3 sisterhoods
Height/weight : 165 Cm/55 Kg
Shoe size : 42
Hobbies : Writing, Blogging, and Reading
Occupation : Student, Author of book, Poet, Historian, Presenter

INFLUENCES

Ispirators of life
• Agnes Monica 
• Michael Jackson 
• Chairil Anwar
• Melly Goeslow
• Rieke Diah Pitaloka
• Idris Sardi
• WS. Rendra

Activities 
• Presenting some of events
• Being an informant in some of events

Awards
• Nominee of the best male player in Motrafed 
• The winner of The Best Out Bond Team in Motrafed
• Top 100 of Writing Competition about energy as long as Java held by ITS
• Paskibra in his district
• Contestant in Speech Contest Competiton as long as Sidoarjo held by LP3I
• The founder of Pioneers of English Community ( PEC ) and Pasukan Pengibar Bendera ( A Nation Flag Uncasing Brigade ) extracuricullars in Wachid Hasyim 2 Taman Senior High School
• Etc.




0 komentar:

Post a Comment